Question by bubblingbroo: What could this noise be? Subtle, high pitched/like ears ringing coming from only one room in the house.?
Four family members of various ages hear the sound in one room only. My son cannot sleep in his bedroom where the noise is heard. We checked all electrical devices and toys, windows (thought it might be crickets and is not), television, lava lamp, smoke detector, etc. You cannot hear the noise in his closet or the hallway or any other room in the house. We even took his wristwatch out of the room. It is a constant, barely audible, high pitched sound as if your ears are ringing and the sound is not real, yet you get an eye/and headache if in his room for more than a few minutes. What else could it be??? What else should we check? He is sleeping in the spare bedroom for now, since it is unbearable. Myself and husband in our 30′s hear it, as well as my son who is 10, and our daughter who is 6. This is not a joke, or riddle…..so please offer only serious suggestions. Thank you!
Answer by Russ M
I would first shut off the main power supply in the breaker box and then listen for the noise. If it goes away, it is something electrical. Possible the transformer for the doorbell, etc… Next turn the electric back on one circuit at a time to see if the noise reappears. Then follow the circuit to isolate the malfunction.
If that does not stop the noise try to isolate the noise to see if it coming from the attic, walls, or floor. It could be a water flowing in a pipe or air flowing over a air / vent pipe.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Discover A Simple Holistic System For Getting Rid of Tinnitus Fast using 100% Guaranteed All-Natural Method. Click Here
Popular Tinnitus Searches:
- high pitch sound from water pipes goes away when i run water
- floor lamp high pitched sound
- stop high pitch electrical noise from fridge
- what causes high pitch sound in certain room of house
- high pitched noises in the attic
- what would cause a ringing sound when the power is turned off
- what causes a high pitch sound in my house that wont stop
- ears are ringing in one my bedroom
- smoke detector made my ears ring
- high pitched sound from smoke detector